In 2003, the IFHB launched its calculator encyclopedia, and it is still in process. Now a corresponding typewriter encylopedia is under construction! Here are some features and benefits of our new typewriter lexicon:
- All data sheets can be viewed in the browser or printed out as a PDF.
- The PDF format is A4 with possibly a second page for additional pictures.
- New entries can be created quickly and easily with an input form.
- Data entry is facilitated by selectors with predetermined terms.
- All entries can be corrected and supplemented subsequently.
- On the overview page, there is an index with search and sort functions.
All informations and photos are archived lossless, the handling is self-explanatory, and new members can use the encyclopedia immediately. The lexicon can be found in the members area under the menu item "TW lexicon".
Join and support the lexicon with your knowledge!
Here is a sample page from the typewriter lexicon:
In addition have a look at the list of
Articles covering typewriter themes published in the HBw